Thursday, March 26, 2015

Class 9, Exploring Second Life

Started off on an island. Was facing this abandoned ship and did not know what to do initially. 

Learned that I could fly, so I started to explore the island. There was a nice waterfall here.

Went to a different part of the world and there was a club like place there.

My avatar was able to dance in the club. I was by myself though :(.

Went to another world and there was a movie theater outside. I tried to watch something, but nothing came up.

Chatted with other people. However, they spoke another language so I felt left out.

Went to a world that lets you make art. I did not know how to do it, but it was pretty cool. 

There was a place that sold apple products. The building itself was a crystal pyramid.

Tried to buy a laptop, but you needed actual money....

Went to someone's house? It was really nice. You could interact with the different things in here.

I tried to interact with this area, but I did not have permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment