Thursday, March 26, 2015

FINAL PROJECT STEP 2: BUILDING MY IMMERSIVE LIBRARY/MUSEUM

Started building my pig. 


Front of my finished Pig sculpture.

Added a tail. 

different view of back.


Starts building the base of my house.

Filled the ground with oak wood.

Started building the sides of the wall. 

Made a red door. Tried to make it like a barn.

Started building a roof. Going for "oriental" roof look.

Made a glass top.

Inside view of glass top.

Added a small window.

Made an indoor garden with a glass covering.

Another view of it.

Outside view of what I have so far.

Made an icecream cone tree. 

Another view of my place.


From the purple platform, I made a purple brick monster.

Added arms.

View of the side and front.

View of the front.

View of my whole place.

Aerial view.

Another ariel angle.
This is a part 2 of one of our final projects. This shows our process of building our immersive library/museum. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal a thttp://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment