Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Final Project: My Boston Tea Party Ship

Started to build the base of my ship.


Filled out the deck part of the ship

Deck and base complete.

Built the mass and the sails.

Started to add more detail to the outside of the ship.




Changed the deck to wooden oak planks.

This guy came out of no where and tried to blow up my ship,

I asked him to leave :(.

Started to add tea crates downstairs.

Built a captains room.


Added a ladder for the bottom.

Here is the outside of the ship.

Other side of the ship.
Ship with crates.







This is what I based my ship off of.

This is a part of my Final Project: My Boston Tea Party Ship. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://immersiveeducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment