Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Final#4: High Resolution Avatar

This was the base model.

Switched the settings so it made me fully male and asian. Also changed the weight and heigh too.

Gave myself clothing, which included a flannel, jeans, and shoes.

Changed the breast size so I did not have breasts like a woman.

Slimmed down my torso in order to make it look like me.

This is the back view of my avatar.

This is Final#4 that uses the program MakeHuman. Each of the screenshots above show the different changes that I'm making to the avatar so it looks like me in real life. I changed features such as height, muscle, eyebrows and ethnicity. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc


No comments:

Post a Comment